Veneers in BIO DENTAL is driven in pursuit of the perfect smile and applying the practice to achieving it. Veneers are ultra-thin ceramics that are bonded to the tooth. Exist five types of dental veneers, choose the perfect for you.
• Porcelain Veneers
• E-max Veneers
• Stratified Ceramic Veneers
• Resin Direct Veneers (Same Day)
you present or feel self-conscious for any of the following:
• Crooked Teeth
• Worn Teeth
• Chipped Teeth.
• Restore the color of the teeth
• Restore worn teeth or crooked teeth
• Teeth that are too small or oddly shaped can be remedied
• Striations in the enamel can be covered with even minor position alterations can be made
• Veneers can also be used to cover minor chips or cracks in the natural teeth
• Small gaps between teeth can be eliminated
• Sometimes as an alternative to traditional braces, veneers can straighten your teeth in 1 or 2 steps.