This treatment consists of making space in the bone to place the implant. The procedure is adding an anesthetic in the area, preparing the bone with a special tool to shape and space to the root of the implant in which it is placed, it is usually a painless procedure and the bone has no endings nervous. If you have dental absences or fractured teeth that are non-salvageable with endodontics you are a candidate for dental implants.
• Discomfort around and in place where the implant was placed.
• Slightly discomfort of the sutures.
• Occasionally inflammation, bruises may appear
• NO SMOKING to avoid infections *IMPORTANT*
• Do not consume alcoholic beverages *IMPORTANT*
• It is recommended not to have physical activity
• No exposure to sun radiation
• Avoid the consumption of fats and condiments.
• Full Rest